sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Hy I have a Ford Fiesta, 2009, tdi. I was having trouble

Hy I have a Ford Fiesta, 2009, tdi. I was having trouble with the glow plugs, the engine was stopping often. I have tried to replace them with some new ones, but they broke and there is some part of it in the engine. How can i remove that, what do you suggest?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 145 000 miles, manual
JA: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, i am trying to fix the issue by myself, but i am not an expert 😐🤯 So i started to take off one of them and i noticed it wasn't the entire part. Somehow, it broke and there is some rest of it left over there
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is everything

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, do you have a tool to remove spark plugs?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello, Sebastian! My name is***** find uploaded the pics of the glow plug that i have managed to remove and the tool thst i have used to remove it. The other glow plugs are blocked in there together with some small parts. I will upload the error codes from the diagnosis

Dear customer, indeed some of the spark plugs are at fault, why are you not able to remove them?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am not able to remove them because 2 of them are stuck inside and there are some small parts left from the others that i cannot reach

Dear customer, could you send pictures of how they have turned out? I am afraid that you took them out wrongly and they got isolated, would you like me to help you find an expert nearby to help you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have already sent you the photo of one that i removed. Yes, you could send me the details of some expert in the area

Dear customer, where are you? I have already seen the photos, if it looks like the one you managed to take out is in bad condition, the others must be the same or worse.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry, i am here
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Exactly, the others seem to be here
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
To be worse, i mean
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If you are available to answer in real time, i will stay on the chat, in order to avoid delays in answering

Dear customer, where are you? I need an expert to assess the condition of the spark plugs and check if they are not fused, they could have overheated.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I think they might have been fused but the idea is that i need to take off the small parts remained inside, there is a small hole.

Dear customer, this is why I ask for your address so that you can be assisted by a mobile mechanic who has more suitable tools, as you could damage the place where they fit and it would be worse.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Could you please help me with a suggestion on that? This way , i could avoid wastimg any other time
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I live in Corby, Northamptonshire

Dear customer, the most suitable sites for these repairs are as follows.

Friedl Auto Service

+441536266325

Phils Autos

+441536200274

D & D Automotive Ltd

+441536401396

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for the assistance. However, i would like to fix that by myself. Is there any chance that you could help me with that?

At your service.

Dear customer I understand, first of all, you must lubricate the parts well, with a lubricant such as wd40 and leave a good time and go applying, remove the residues with a tool that can not fall inside preferably plastic, so as not to scratch the inside and replace the spark plugs after removing all, you must dry well the area where you applied the lubricant so that it does not burn.