Hemal Mistry
Hemal Mistry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Expert
114984299

I have a seat Leon, 22 plate with a stop/start system.

Hi, I have a seat Leon, 22 plate with a stop/start system. Sometimes when the engine turns off at traffic lights etc, when it starts again the EPC light comes on. By turning off the ignition and restarting engine it goes off. A garage has fitted a new turbo actuator but the light is still coming on. They have not been very helpful so would just like your opinion? Thank you
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: I’ve asked them about the battery but they say it’s part of their checks tho I don’t believe them tbh. Headlights are fine..
JA: What year is your Turbo?
Customer: 2019
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The garage has fitted a new actuator
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Good morning Dear Customer.

Welcome to JustAnswer.!

I hope you’re well.

Firstly I’ll like to introduce myself. My name is***** and I am a vehicle expert here on JustAnswer.

I am here to help with any query’s you have for you vehicle problems/needs and will try my best to give you the best possible advise/ outcome I can and also help you through them.

Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to today.?

The system offers an automated phone call service which is optional on weather you will like to accept or not.

Just so I fully understand what’s been going on the EPC light comes on when the vehicle stops.?

Is this correct.?

Kind regards Hemal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
when the vehicle stops using stop/start system. If I turn this off the light never comes on

Hi there Becca.

Please see email I sent.

If theres anything else you need please don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a lovely weekend.

Regards Hemal