sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

The battery gone and car stopped obviously not sure if I

Hi! The battery gone and car stopped obviously not sure if I gind someone to jumpstart it will help at all?
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: i’m literally just on the side road i have nothing to test with
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: fd56msx Ford S max 2007
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can’t fix the battery as my knowledge nothingabout that i tried to restart but its just clicking and flashing
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nope, its just came from service and MoT so everything else is fine

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Can we talk over the phone? Because its just take ages to text everything
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
the battery gone and the car stopped. Not sure if I need a new battery or just a jumpstart would help?

Dear customer, it is likely that your battery is discharged.