Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert

I am having a pacemaker replacement with temporary wire cover,

I am having a pacemaker replacement with temporary wire cover, What does "temporary wire cover mean
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question

Do you still need help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am waiting to have my Pacemaker replaced as it is nearing its time. I have received a letter froom the hospital to say that I will be having the pacemaker replaced with "temporary wire cover". What is "Temporary wire cover"

I believe this means that they will place a temporary pacemaker to cover you during the change

like a lead that sits on your chest and paces if needed during the procedure
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)