Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert

My partner is on Warfarin before we came on holiday his Warfarin

My partner is on Warfarin before we came on holiday his Warfarin was 13.0 local a and e gave him Vitamin K which has brought it down to 1 5 we are in Switzerland where the last test today is 1 5 but they could not give a dosage please help he is on 12 at the mo.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
If his usual dose is 12 mg then just continue with that
It will take a while for the effect of vitamin K to wear off
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)