Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

Hi I have slept with a lovely man who suffers from arrhythmia

I have slept with a lovely man who suffers from arrhythmia and takes Flecainide, Atenolol and Warfarin. He goes to the gym regularly and mows a large lawn. He has also lost at least 2 stone in the last year. During our time in bed he did not seem to get 'fully aroused' shall we say - I'm not sure if it's his condition or not - can you comment on whether the drugs would inhibit his performance?
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Yes, they do.
probably the atenolol mostly
I would ask his doctor to change this or prescribe viagra. that will help
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)