Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert

Due to have Hip relacement I have a pacemaker to keep heart

Due to have Hip relacement
I have a pacemaker to keep heart stopping,low AF
Can I have a Epidural
. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks question
Yes, you can have an epidural
there is no reason why you can't
why do you think that you can't?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks reply

I have just had a TURP operation and the gas man recommend not to have Epidural. Can not remember why!

I don't think it has anything to do with the atrial fibrillation
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Due to have Hip replacement
You replied to say Epidural should be Ok. I mentioned I just had a TURP operation and the I though the Gas man said something about the pacemaker having to work at 100% On my annual Pacemaker check I think the cardiologist said it was cutting in 75/80 % of the time.

I hope to have Epidural if it is safe option