Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

My problem has been going on long time , I have mentioned

My problem has been going on for a long time , I have mentioned it to several GPs , however they do not seem to think it is a problem ......which is I am awakend 2 or 3 times during my sleep ...on fire and my heart beating very loudly ,I am desperately tired !!
I get out of bed to cool down...then try to get back to sleep and the pattern is repeated !!
I am constantly tired with no energy at all.
I have had a 24 hr heart Monitor . no problems ..Also a 15 second heart trace .. no problems ..
A few weeks ago I puchased a BP Monitor and made notes of my BP when I woke during the night ..
I would like your opinion on the readings over the last week or so ...
Last night awakened @ 1-20am . This was the reading=== 179-83-78
again @ 6-05 am === 146-75-77
Monday awakened @ 4-20am === 164-83-81
Then 6-30am === 146-69-79
Then 8-15am === 160-80-79
All of the night time readings are all around these levels ...
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
you have sleep apnea.
you need a sleep study.
you are stopping breathing at night and your body is kicking into survival mode and waking you up
Get a sleep study ASAP
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do go about achieving this Study

ask your GP for a referral for a sleep study
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you ..I have to go out now ...I will get back to you later ...

would you mind rating positive for me?
i appreciate it
if you have more questions just reply
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)