Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert

I suffer with artrail fi liberation.take warfarin .i get palpatations

I suffer with artrail fi liberation.take warfarin .i get palpatations about every month.make me feel tired .should I rest in bed when I get them
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
what other meds are you on?
how fast is your heart rate when you get these palpitations?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
About 110
You should ask your own doctor but you probably just need a medicine to slow it down like a beta blocker or calcium channel blocker.
what are your other meds?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you are on nothing to control HR.
I recommend beta blocker like metoprolol 50 mg daily.
ask your doctor for this
this drug is pretty standard in a fib
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)