Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

Dr. I have intermittant left sided chest pain over last

hello Dr.
I have intermittant left sided chest pain over last 3 days, it kept me awake for several hours last night.I am 56yr old female, 2stone overweight and on medication for hypertension.
kind regards,
mary
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Do you have acid reflux?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

nO reflux

what makes it worse?
eating? breathing? movement? exertion?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

none of the above, it occurs at rest .

This is concerning. It may not be your heart as it certainly isn't classic symptoms
However you need it checked right away. Go to A and E now.
I noticed that our chat is not complete.
My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

l have just returned home having spent two days in hospital being investigated for angina. l am now on statins and aspirin and ramipril.

I'm so glad you went it!