How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr .Saeed ahmed Your Own Question
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Category: Cardiology
Satisfied Customers: 4473
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(R)/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
Type Your Cardiology Question Here...
Dr .Saeed ahmed is online now

Can I work as a plumber/ gas engineer with a icd?

Customer Question

Can I work as a plumber/ gas engineer with a icd?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr .Saeed ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question,i am working as an assistant professor cardiology. Yes you can work on these jobs only you have to stay away from high tension electrical wire system. distance of 5-7 feet at least from ground wires is safe enough. While for high voltage wires you may come across your work you have to stay at-least 15-20 feet away. Thank you.