How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask the-good-doctor Your Own Question
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Category: Cardiology
Satisfied Customers: 70654
Experience:  Medical Doctor and Cardiology Expert
Type Your Cardiology Question Here...
the-good-doctor is online now

I am taking two each morning Omeprazole for heartburn and

This answer was rated:

I am taking two each morning Omeprazole for heartburn and hietus hernia possible Barrett's in addition I am getting constant pain in between the bottom of my breast. I feel like I have a lump and want to vomit but am able to do so. I saw a practice nurse who could not feel anything and suggested I took the tablets one am and one pm instead. This has made no difference. Should I go to see the GP again.
Thea I you linda

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

what triggers it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I do not know

Have you had an endoscopy?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
about a year ago they suggested the medication and another one next year.

Have you had a CAT scan?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No but I am worried about the pain between my chest and waist

I am too

does exertion trigger it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No its there all the time. Can be worse at night but not a lot of difference

I think you need a CAT scan to figure this out

It could be a huge hiatal hernia

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you I will go to my GP

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

the-good-doctor and other Cardiology Specialists are ready to help you