Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Having a few concerns about my heart/chest - had bubbling

Customer Question

Hi, having a few concerns about my heart/chest - had bubbling arm on and off for a week or two now. Infrequently bubbling in chest near heart a couple of times. Chest muscle around heart feels almost bruised or like it’s strained. Had a few dizzy spells and get sweaty palms etc on and off for a while now.
Had issues with anxiety last 6months, but now thinking it could be a blockage or damaged artery or something and worried. Any advice? Had ECG and chest X-ray 6months ago which case back ok, but last week or so it’s come back and not sure what I should do
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

The symptoms can be due to heart issue but a normal EKG and xray are reassuring, however i would recommend seeing a cardiologist for thorough examination and stress test. It is better to get a thyroid function tests done as these symptoms can occurin hyperthyroidism as well. Anxiety can be another cause but a thorough evaluation must be done to rule out heart and thyroid issue.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!