DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have been clay shooting for over 50 years and i wonder if

Customer Question

Hi i have been clay shooting for over 50 years and i wonder if i can continue now i have a pacemaker fitted. I am a left handed shooter and of course the pacemaker is sited to my left shoulder.
What can or should i do
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 3 months ago.

Hello Peter! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Yes usually it is advisable that if you are left handed and the pacemaker is also on left side so better to avoid shooting from left hand

You can do it with right hand without any problem though but obviously as you are left handed so you might not be that trained in it

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

A blow to the chest near the pacemaker can affect its functioning,If you are hit in that area

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING