tazechip
tazechip, MD
Experience:  Yeard of experience in Critical Care Medicine
18722459

Chip With my last bloods I don’t need liver scan.? Liver guy

Hi chip
With my last bloods
I don’t need liver scan. ?Liver guy keeps saying I do my doc says no need dovthe bloods give you the all’s good ?

Just got on mate

Why exactly does the liver guy want the scan?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No idea.Are you sure no liver prob. ?Damage etc
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My doc says no need at all

And I fully agree with him

With all the labs and other things you've shown me in the past I can say without any hesitation that your liver is excellent and there's no indication for a scan

And I assure you I'm neither Harold Bornstein M.D. or Ronnie Jackson M.D. both of whom said Trump was in the best physical and mental state of anyone that had ever been in the White House

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Bloods would show.Last ultrasound reported possible fatty on left lobe ????I did and it that is t cirrhosis ??I sent it to you.They would have found cirrosi by now ??

You don't have cirrhosis mate

You just need to let go of this liver fear

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Wish he’d let me do that.So last bloods tell younliver fine. Your not worried about the left lobe thing on last ultrasound. ?

That part doesn't worry me one whit mate

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What does the sonograher mean. ?So liver all good ?

He wants to do a fibroscan and that checks for cirrhosis and scarring but there's absolutely no need for that in your case. I think I told you before that with specialists when you have a hammer everything looks like a nail

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
All the blood work would tell you guys if fibrosis was there the ct and the ultrasound would also see it. ?Chill?

The ultrasound would have seen cirrhosis or scarring and you don't have any

So definitely--chill