wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I’ve been having palpitations/flutters for weeks now on and

Customer Question

I’ve been having palpitations/flutters for weeks now on and off. I get palpitations then my heart starts racing. I’ve been for ecg,echo and stress test all normal but I’m still worried. I had an cardio call home with me to record the episodes when they happen. I handed it back to the cardiology department and she said it looks ok but my doctor might want to refer me back to the cardiology department. I’m worried about this as she said it was ok. My doctor still hasn’t received the results in post but I’m worried sick cause she said that to me
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’m 32 female. No other symptoms
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

With all the testing you have had I am very confident that your heart is OK.

You can put all your worries behind you on this issue.

So. What could be causing all of this?

It very well might be anxiety and/or stress.

You should consult with a doctor who is experienced in treating patients who are under a lot of stress. There is no need for you to continue to suffer as there are very effective therapies available to help.
Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS