NorthernHeart
NorthernHeart, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal Medicine, Gen Cardiology, Nuclear Card, Echocard
70615384

My husband is 89 years old and has been in hospital (or for

Customer Question

My husband is 89 years old and has been in hospital (or for a time in a nursing home) since February. He is currently in Burton ward at Lincoln county hospital and has made good progress but now is held there waiting for an electrocardiograph to investigate swelling in his feet. His feet have been swollen for at least a year and are not as bad as they once were. He is fretting to get out of hospital and back to his Nursing home. This would mean I could easier visit him, which would mean a great deal to both of us.
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: Can anything be done to speed up this test, as he has been waiting now for some time?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: He has a pacemaker, diabetes type 2, has had ulcerated legs for a Lon time, but are now free from infection, has had repeated chest infections, now clear, repeated tests for dementia , all negative,
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

How can I be of assistance?