the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor and Cardiology Expert
55099014

I am a stroke survivor with Afib. I have been on warfarin

I am a stroke survivor with Afib. I have been on warfarin but due to fall in blood level have been taken off Warfarin and put on iron tablets. I am due to go on holiday next week for a month and very concerned as will not be on anticoagulant
JA: The Cardiologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I have been fine
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No - nothing since Stroke 3 years ago

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

you should be put on a different thinner

eliquis is the lowest bleeding risk of all of them

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!