Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I'm a 39 year old woman,non smoker. I'm slightly worried

Customer Question

I'm a 39 year old woman,non smoker. I'm slightly worried about my heart. Sometimes I find it hard to take a deep breathe,it feels like I have a something in my chest that I cant breathe over and I have to attempt to take a deep breathe 3 or 4 times before I can breathe freely and sometimes I yawn loads too as this helps
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. That sure does not sound like any symptom of cardiac disease. Its best to seek out an appointment in person with a physician. What you are describing sounds like a common symptoms of anxiety. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.