the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor and Cardiology Expert
55099014

My father has recently had 7 stents to his heart 3 on the

Customer Question

My father has recently had 7 stents to his heart 3 on the first op and then another 4 after feeling unwell 2 days later ,now 3 weeks on he is still suffering chest pains ,is out of breath and generally slow and constantly tired ,he was admitted to hospital last week but has been discharged and been told ilt is indegestion problem .
JA: The Cardiologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: no history of heart conditions although his father was died quite young in an accident
JA: Anything else in your father's medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

It seems unlikely it is indigestion

it sounds like he has extensive CAD

did they consider bypass surgery?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No bypass surgery was not an option given

How is he today?