NorthernHeart
NorthernHeart, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal Medicine, Gen Cardiology, Nuclear Card, Echocard
70615384

I have arythmia. there has been one attempt at cardioverson

Customer Question

I have arythmia. there has been one attempt at cardioverson but the result only lasted for two days. my normal pulse was 60 to 65. Pulse is now 85 to 110. I'm aware that there is a risk of a stroke and I need to be advised.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes, have seen a doctor. I'm on apixaban 5mg, bisoprolol2.5mg, lansoprolol 30mg,ramipril 1.25mg and tadalafil 5mg
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: had prostate cancer 4 years ago , radiotherapy and am now clear. Originally had arythmia about 11 years ago AND WAS SUCCESSFULLY reverted in 1 week. thought to caused by stress. All clear until september 2019 and arythmia thought to be caused by shock?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.