Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Hit myself with a object here scared i have internal

Customer Question

Hit myself with a object here scared i have internal bleeding or have punctured my heart has left a red mark
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. I do not see anything at all but some slight redness. What did you hit yourself with and what would make you feel you have internal bleeding? There is no puncture wound that I can see and your heart is on the left not the right. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its like red and sort of hurts to press this is on the left lower side bottom rib cage and not sure just get scared
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
I cant really help you if you do not answer the questions. What did you hit yourself with and what would make you think you have internal bleeding?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was with this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my anxiety takes over and i think worst case scenario
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
What exactly is that?