Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Chest pain at setrnum and right breast side ??

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

1. Since hoe long have you had this?

2. Are you having any burning pain radiating in the central part of the chest and how long have you had this for?

3. Is this associated with any hot and spicy or exotic food?

4. Did this start after any street food or unhygienic food?

5. Is there any personal or family history of gastritis or gastroesophageal reflux?

6. Are you feeling bloated even after small amount of food?

7. Has there been any alternating diarrhea and constipation?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Its been 3 weeks ....yes its burning and keep on gng on n off from yesterday its too much...its in my right breast too much esp in nipple area as wel
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No its not wid food specifically, but my stomach is bloated too much from last 3,4 weeks
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
N from last 3 days m constipated

Please hold on.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Pain in back too... feeling nauseous today

Thank you for the information.

From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the medical history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -

1. Acute gastritis - Probably food related.

2. Gastroesophageal reflux.

3. Irritable Bowel syndrome.

I suggest -

1. Tablet Ranitidine 150mg (available as over the counter) twice a day for 3 - 7 days depending on the symptom abatement.

2. Avoid hot and spicy food/ exotic food.

3. Avoid Cocoa/ chocolate/ coffee/ tea and alcohol.

4. Have food on time.

5. Have more of yogurt and butter milk.

6. Keep yourself well hydrated.

If you are not better with these measures we need to consider either IBS or prescription grade medications like proton pump inhibitors which can be very effective.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Isnt anything related to heart ?? M worried and anxious alot ..
Customer: replied 16 days ago.

100% not related to heart.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.