Thank you for the information.
From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the medical history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -
1. Acute gastritis - Probably food related.
2. Gastroesophageal reflux.
3. Irritable Bowel syndrome.
I suggest -
1. Tablet Ranitidine 150mg (available as over the counter) twice a day for 3 - 7 days depending on the symptom abatement.
2. Avoid hot and spicy food/ exotic food.
3. Avoid Cocoa/ chocolate/ coffee/ tea and alcohol.
4. Have food on time.
5. Have more of yogurt and butter milk.
6. Keep yourself well hydrated.
If you are not better with these measures we need to consider either IBS or prescription grade medications like proton pump inhibitors which can be very effective.
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani