Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Second opinion] I have been having chest pains

Customer Question

second opinion] I have been having chest pains
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 17 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Chest pain is a serious medical condition. If you really have chest pain, you shouldn’t be seeking online advice. You should go straight to the nearenest hospital or emergency treatment center Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry for late reply
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can you still help me?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 11 days ago.
I can still help. You. I did give an answer above. Chest pain is a symptom that should be evaluated in person. Not online. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I got my ecg done
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
also heart blood test and X-ray
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Around 28 days ago and all results where good. What shall I do now because I still got chest pain
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 days ago.
You should still be seen in person for chest pain. Sometimes its due to heartburn. There are many over the counter products including omeprazole that you can try. But you should first be seen in person