Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I am 44 years old male recently found to have high

Hi, I am 44 years old male recently found to have high cholesterol levels in keeping with familial hypercholedtraemia, started on high dose statin. Since on statin for 1 year I started to get left chest pain not related to excercise it can happen at rest or if talking. It can last for full day. I also suffer from Gerd symptoms on omeprazole. I had a ct angio last year which showed minimal plaque disease with cac score zero , as I continued to have pain I did last month PET perfusion scan witch was normal but calcium score now 1. Dose this mean that my chest pain is non cardiac in nature do I need any other test. I never smoke with no diabetes and normal BP.
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: No sob
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

It's absolutely fine that it is a non-caridac pain. These all tests really reassure that these are non-cardiac pain.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am still getting some chest discomfort left sided , for some reason seems worse when wearing facial mask and involved in discussion. Still no linked with excercise. Also at times if I get angrey with the kids I can feel same discomfort. No radiation, should I just ignore it with above tests results?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

It is anxiety and yes you can ignore it absolutely.

You are absolutely fine.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Many thanks for the advice

Great:)

I hope I have answered your query and you are satisfied with my consult.

Would you kindly give 5 rating to this consult. It would be highly appreciated.