tazechip
tazechip, MD
Experience:  Yeard of experience in Critical Care Medicine
18722459

I've recently been diagnosed with Preserved Left Ventricular

Hi, I've recently been diagnosed with Preserved Left Ventricular Function, Left Ventricle Hypertrophy and Cardiac Spasm, after a heart attack a few months ago.On my life insurance policy it will states non cover for cardiomyopathy. Is the diagnoses above considered a non-cover issue?I am in England.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
What you have isn't cardiomyopathy and it should be covered by your insurance

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you for putting my mind at rest Dr Chip.I have completed my cardiac rehab, made changes in my life, including my intention to resign from my job. I'm a very young at heart 50 year old, but unfortunately family history has struck. Is there anything else I can do to stem off further deterioration of my heart? I'm on a cocktail of meds, including Clopidogrel, Isosorbide and Candesartan.

I'd suggest regular exercise and a nutrient dense diet of fresh green and leafy veggies and fruits, nuts, coconut milk, olive oil, and no more than three servings per week of lean meats, fish and poultry