How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Category: Cardiology
Satisfied Customers: 7880
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
Type Your Cardiology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now

I am an airline pilot with European carrier and holder of

Customer Question

Hi I am an airline pilot with European carrier and holder of first class European EASA medical.I am starting work with an American operation shortly so required an American first class medical which like the EASA medical requires an ECG.I have had an irregular ECG since I first did it 10 years ago,I have a concave chest and now the F.A.A. Medical practitioner wants a cardiologist report to confirm ECG readings,I am very time limited as I am supposed to start in the next week so any appointment today or tomorrow is greatly appreciated,Regards Brian.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Always perfect
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Non smoker,non drinker,and in general good health
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 16 days ago.
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician. Happy to assist you.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 16 days ago.
You contacted Just Answer. We’re a private online company that provides medical information for customers. We do not have offices nor are we associated with the NHS. You need to make your own appointment as we don’t have the ability to do,that. Sorry.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Mark I just did an American or F.A.A. Medical with an Ame or aeronautical medical examiner in the U.K. he thinks that it might be a good idea to get a heart check with a cardiologist so he can then refer to before issuing my medical certificate.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 16 days ago.
I fully agree with seeing a cardiologist. See if the doctor in the UK can refer you to a cardiologist. I’d like to help but we aren’t able to do,that and I’m located in the states.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 16 days ago.
Any questions?