the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor and Cardiology Expert
55099014

I have a question about my children, no, No

I have a question about my children
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how can I help?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi, I think I’m going to sound ridiculous but I’m going to ask anyway. I suffer from acute anxiety which is why I’m contacting you but, my point is that I suffered with anxiety throughout both my pregnancies but did not take any medication. My heart rate and blood pressure were within the normal range and the fetal heartbeat was too. My children are 13 and 15 and have never been diagnosed with any health problems, let alone heart problems. They were a healthy birth weight and full term. I am a healthy, fit, 44 female that has never had heart problems and heart problems don’t exist in my family as far as I know. However, I have got it in to my head the my sometimes acute anxiety is comparable to taking cocaine or has in some way injured their hearts. I can’t stop worrying that they are going to drop down dead from some awful thing I have done.

No there is no evidence of this at all

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am adding 2 and 2 (the effects of pharmaceutical stimulants like cocaine) together and making 6 (or what ever number)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry, I wonder if my response was obscure. I have no need to worry about my children’s hearts based on what I have told you?

correct