Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Noise from nostrils mainly noticble when watching video

Noise from nostrils mainly noticble when watching video recorded by myself and I was told its there always and people can hear it when I'm speaking to them on the phone and they would think I have been running. It's not from the lung it's from the nostrils. Could it be allergic rhinitis not being under control that causes this I did years ago take nostril spray for it to stop runny nose when walking outside and entering warm rooms like a lecture theatre or office as it was embarrassing on the advice of my go back then ? I do also take steroid inhaler daily for asthma.
Thanks in advance

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Yes it could be allergies, it sounds like you'll either have some degree of inflammation of the nostrils from allergies for example (it is the right time of year, even mine have flared up) so getting back on treatment for that may help.