Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

Last month I played football/soccer and I got injured on the

Hey, last month I played football/soccer and I got injured on the top of my tibia just below my knee.in the last 2 weeks it was OK until I played football again last week and with minimal movement it was reagrevated and is very painful. For some reason my other knees is now experiencing the same thing without having been injured.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: No swelling. To stop pain I need to not put pressure
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Even a light jog is to much for my left knee

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

I am sorry to hear this. This sounds like something similar to Patellafemoral dysfunction, or a similar inflammation effecting your patella tendon.

An initial injury can unfortunately be aggravated with minimal exercise. If you are keen to continue with sports, then you could get a physiotherapist to tape this for you, but also help you with strengthening exercises to improve the function of your knee and help this settle.

You can continue exercising but I wouldn't push through the pain.