Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

My sister is saying she can’t feel her legs and said she had

Customer Question

Hey. My sister is saying she can’t feel her legs and said she had a very severe headache and she also has covid and any advise on this?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 16 days ago.

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about your sister. If she cannot feel her legs and has a severe headache, I would suggest attending Accident and Emergency for an urgent assessment of this. Not being able to feel your legs is a significant symptom. If she cannot walk because of this, please phone 999.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
there’s a 1 and half baby she’s my niece. She’s been infected by covid 19 and been giving calpol every 4 hours, however fever is not calming down and she is crying loads. And she has bad throat and can’t eat anything. Is there anything she can do?
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 13 days ago.

Have you taken them to a doctor to be examined?

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 13 days ago.

If she is still distressed after 3 days you should contact them urgently now please to have your niece seen.