Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have had an echo scan ( I have the results) I cannot get a

Customer Question

I have had an echo scan ( I have the results) I cannot get a consultation with a cardiologist for an opinion on the results in time for my scheduled hip replacement surgery which is 14th June.
JA: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've experienced (e.g. shortness of breath, heart palpitations, minor physical effort making you feel tired)?
Customer: No symptoms but I am AF. Could I email you the scan for an option which would satisfy the anaesthetist in the Clinique. Quite prepared to pay.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I could send you the Medical Questionnaire that I have completed for the Clinique
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    This is a question and answer service.    We can answer any questions you may have about the echo but this will not satisfy for a preoperative clearance.      In other words, we cannot fill out paperwork for you.

You can upload the echo and I can help with it.   If its normal, you may be able to get clearance from your GP.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. Please let me know if you have additional concerns or need me to clarify something. I am happy to help.