Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I have been getting chest pains it starts sudden, yes I have

Hi I have been getting chest pains it starts sudden
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: yes I have I got given inhalers but they aren’t working and I am shortness of breath and a cough but I tested negative for corona
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: feeling dizzy
Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I am currently reviewing your question.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

1. May I know your age and gender please?

2. Are you experiencing any loss of consciousness?

3. Is there any breathlessness even after mild exercise?

4. Is the chest pain or pressure radiating to the left hand and left jaw?

5. When the chest pain occurs are there any palpitations which you are experiencing or is there any excessive sweating also?

6. How frequently are you experiencing these symptoms and since how long?

7. Does crowded environment and too many people or stressful situations aggravate the symptoms?

8. Is there any swelling of the feet?

9. How is your urine output?

10. Do you feel these pain symptoms associated with stress and anxiety?

11. Did you get echocardiography anytime- and any family history of structural heart diseases?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok Thankyou
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I get the money back then please
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is the cardiologist calling or not?

I just accepted. Can I call you now.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
call me know
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can’t hear you

Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.

From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the medical history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -

1. Premature ventricular contractions. These are also very common and do not require any treatment unless you have the symptoms which I have inquired above.

2. Mitral valve prolapse which is extremely common in general population and its not be worried about.

3. Bicuspid aortic valve - but again this needs echocardiography.

4. Stress or anxiety associated symptoms.

I have put this as the last possibility, because I would like to consider this only after rolling out the organic causes.

But something I am glad to assure you is that you do not have anything serious cardiac was going on.

May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your primary care physician and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease.

In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800