Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

My heart beat keeps pausing and making me feel faint and it

Customer Question

My heart beat keeps pausing and making me feel faint and it is happening very regularly , i am in Spanish A&e but it is very difficult to understand and see a cardiologist.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Fine, and heart attack family history
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Zee J replied 19 days ago.

Hi there kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age? Male or female?

Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Smoking and alcohol?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Age 20, female I have been previsouly diagnosed with PoTS However that has not been a problem recently , and it was nothing like this. Only taking Yasmin the pill. Don’t smoke and occasionally drink alcohol . I drank last night
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Expert:  Zee J replied 19 days ago.

Did you have any ECG and heart scan?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I had an ECG earlier when the problem wasn’t as bad which was okay I just wanted to know if it’s safe to have pauses in your heart beat because they are becoming very regular now . Should I ask for another ecg?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
They also said I can’t see a doctor until the morning
Expert:  Zee J replied 19 days ago.

Yes you should have proper assessment by cardiologist (heart specialist) now who might do some scan of your heart and monitoring of your heart to find out what going on