Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been feeling very sick and have slight chest pain,

Customer Question

I have been feeling very sick and have slight chest pain
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: yes i have had it before and no im not short of breath
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thats everything right now
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

Sometimes stomach acidity can cause such symptoms, you should take an antacid and see if it does not improve in half an hour then see a doctor and get the EKG done as chest pain needs to be evaluated for a heart issue.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I had a ecg last night and it was normal but today i have been feeling really sick with pins and needles kinda in my back and strain on shoulder
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Also ive got a weird feeling below bottom rib im assuming this is all anxiety but im not sure
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

Take an antacid, relax, take chamomile tea and if it does not improve then see a doctor again.