Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I had a echo of my heart can you please explain my results

Customer Question

Hi I had a echo of my heart can you please explain my results
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    Yes I can but can you post it?   Remember not to post your identifying information

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please explain.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 19 days ago.

There is nothing abnormal here .  Your valves appear normal.  The function of the left ventricle is normal.   The view of the right ventricle was suboptimal   The study was limited due to body habits.   This is common with obesity.  Does this help to answer your question? Please let me know if there is anything you do not understand and if you have any feedback for me.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thanks but I am not feeling well. I get breathless very quick. Feel light headed. I had chest x-ray, ecg , echocardio, lower abdominal mri. Nothing to be found except fatty liver.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Had spinal mri
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
for brain as well
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 19 days ago.

I think that the echo reassures you that its not heart failure.    What is your age, height and weight?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I am 29 male. 130kg higher is 5.10"
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 19 days ago.

I believe that your symptoms are easily explainable by your weight.  Your BMI is 41, this places you in the category of morbid obesity.    Its not really going to help continuing on with medical studies.   You need to lose about 100 pounds or so    Does this help to answer your question? Please let me know if there is anything you do not understand and if you have any feedback for me.

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 19 days ago.

Hello, just checking in to see if you have further questions or concerns. I am here to help. Thank you for using Just Answer.