PaulB, Employment Services
Experience:  PaulB

I am qualified structural engineer, with MEng(hons) and have

I am qualified structural engineer, with MEng(hons) and have 20 years of experience in civil engineering industry (mainly building structures). I always wanted to get experience in offshore structural engineering but didn't even get an interview offer from the employer in oil and gas / offshore sectors.Any advise that may help me to break into the offshore sector will be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Hi Andy, hope you're doing wel.

Have you tried applying to the various jobs on places like Indeed?

Such as -

And/or specialized sites such as -

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
since 10 years ago. Although i am an expert in using the same FEA design software that offshore sector uses, but i have limited experience in that sector hence not being able to get any interview.