How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR.J Your Own Question
DR.J, Cat Veterinarian
Category: Cat
Satisfied Customers: 229
Experience:  Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would love to help you with your problem
Type Your Cat Question Here...
DR.J is online now

Would you please advise me, as to my mothers cat who has got

Customer Question

Would you please advise me, as to my mother's cat who has got long fur which has become tangled at his rear end and will not stand without a huge amount of fuss and he will also need some form of flee substance to help with his situation. My mother is on benefit's due to being of elderly young age. Can you point me in the right direction of a vet locally to Willesden or a cat hairdresser ?

I look forward to hearing from you on my email address. Many thanks for your assistance,

XXXXX XXXXX [email protected]
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Angela,

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you,


Expert:  DR.J replied 4 years ago.
Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would like to help you with your problem

I looked up the following

Roundwood Veterinary Centre
(April Jones)

Our address:
Roundwood Veterinary Centre
Church Road
London, NW10 9NP

Tel: 020 8459 4729

As well a link for another one:

I dont live that way so I cant really tell you about a groomer but use the internet or as at the local vet and they will be sure ton help you