Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of experience in small animal internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683
Cat

My cat surely has fleas. what is the best product i can

my cat surely has fleas... Show More
my cat surely has fleas. what is the best product i can purchase to remove them from her
Show Less

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today.

Friend, you can use Frontline or the generic called Pet armour. It used once a month. In addition, important to vacuum the premises. I would treat the home with a powder called fleabuster, this will eliminate the eggs and larva in the home. You can buy fleabuster on amazon.com

My goal is to provide you with excellent service - I hope I've provided the information you were seeking, if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
i feel i cannot wait to order and receive from amazon. is there an alternative powder i can buy and where can i buy pet armour? in a pet shop , walmart ??? i let my caat outside a few times in one week and she got fleas. now she will remain indoors, do i need to treat monthly if she remains an indoor cat

Yes, you can buy pet armour in walmart and in some pet stores. If it is warm I would keep her on frontline during the summer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
i feel i cannot wait to order and receive from amazon. is there an alternative powder i can buy and where can i buy pet armour? in a pet shop , walmart ???

Yes, you can buy pet armour or frontline in walmart and in pet stores. If it is warm I would keep her on frontline during the summer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
merci ***** ***** God bless your day !

Merci Beaucoup! :)