Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats and am happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

Use broadline spot on ,after put on,she goes out comes back

use broadline spot on ,after put on,she goes out comes back a wee while later as has great big dirty patch at back of neck,she is white and blck,]obviousily she been scratching at it but will treatment still work and is there something I could do to stop her from scratching at it,she is a hunter and been told to do it every 4 wks

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

As the product absorbs into the skin, it should be fine here. If she is bothering the area, you can keep her inside for 24 hours and put a baby tshirt, light gauze wrap, or ecollar on her to block her access to the area. as it absorbs but it should still work fine here.

Kind regards,

Dr. B

**************************

I aim to provide best care for your pets just as I do for my own patients. If you have any other questions, please ask – I’m happy to help afterwards please take the time rate me with the **STARS** (or leave a written rating of 1-5; 5 being great) as otherwise the site does not credit me for helping you. There is no extra charge for this (its included in your question fee). Once you rate, your question will not close & you can still ask follow-up questions. Thank you for helping me to keep helping everyone here. : )**