Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

My pet is acting strange when normalie Assistant: What sort

Customer Question

hi my pet is acting strange when normalie
Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: 10 week old kittern
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the kitten?
Customer: its not eating and it like crying all the time
Assistant: The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: midnight and how old do they need to be till we can bring her over for her injections
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Midnight?
Customer: no only its very playful and attacks your hand and wrist wile playing
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how old dose my kittern need to be till she can have her injections
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner and I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this conversation. Please stay in the conversation if you wish.

While not eating and constantly vocalizing are important clinical signs, they're not pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder. They do need to be investigated by a vet, however, and because she was old enough for her first vet visit, vaccines, and worming at 6 weeks of age, it's important that she be attended to by a vet at your earliest convenience as she isn't protected from serious infectious diseases at this time.