Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

She just vomited water with a pinkish tinge to it. She has a

Customer Question

She just vomited water with a pinkish tinge to it. She has a ventral septal defect but I dont know what that means
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I am aware of
Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: I meant I know wht it means---the vsd but am not sure if it is related
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: She is 8 months and has had the condition since birth
Assistant: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Peaches. Why
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Mike McIntyre replied 1 month ago.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
Arecwe currently on any medications ? Do we get repeat infections from the VSD? How severe is the VSD?