Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

The last 2 nights my cat has been coughing every once and I

Customer Question

The last 2 nights my cat has been coughing every once and I while sounding like a furball, she’s ok through day though?
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Cats have coughing problems all the time but it is worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is your cat's name and age?
Customer: Sadie, 6
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sadie?
Customer: She is sick several times a wk, this has been checked previously by vet, haven’t seen her be sick in a while
Category: Cat
Expert:  Mike McIntyre replied 28 days ago.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
Do we have any underlying medical conditions? Are we on any medications currently? When you mention we have been sick a few times a week in the past. What do you mean by that?
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
She has been seen by a vet over this, several times a week usually after eating she vomits, she has not vomited in last few days
Expert:  Mike McIntyre replied 25 days ago.
Do you have any video you can send of this to me ? Has the veterinarian done any tests? Have they used any medications for this? If so, what were they ?