Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

She had reduced the amount she is eating and had a lot of

She had reduced the amount she is eating and had a lot of fur in her last stool
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is about 3months old
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Leia?
Customer: She still is energetic but not as much nor as playful either. I have recently given her a hairball gel

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear Leia is not herself. Has she had any vomiting at all? How long has her appetite been reduced for? Also is she a longhaired cat?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
She last vomited on Monday and that has been the same for her appetite reducing. She is not long haired, she is a Bengal and her fur is still a bit long

Ok. It seems less likely that hair would be the main issue in a cat of her breed. If it is hair related then the paste should help it to pass through, however if she is not improving over the next 24hrs then she will need a checkup at the vets as there could be something else going on causing her reduced appetite (a fever for example). I hope that helps? Please let me know if you need any further advice.

Chris

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Ok thank you!