Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Vomiting light pink clear fluid Assistant: I'll do all I can

Vomiting light pink clear fluid
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I know of. This started yesterday. Thought it was the salmon she ate. Happened again today
Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Telly 2 yrs
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Telly?
Customer: She hasnt been eating for the last 48 hours. Just bits and pieces here and there. She has recently been moved to our house as it s my moms cat and she is gone for a few weeks.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear that Telly is unwell. I would be slightly concerned that the pink fluid could contain some blood, indicating gastric inflammation or ulceration. I think it is best that you get her checked over by your vet to rule out any potentially serious causes and prescribe the appropriate gastroprotective medication.

I hope that answers your questions? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.

Chris