Dr L Simmon
Dr L Simmon, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian MVB MRCVS
103237793

We have just come back from the vets after our cat licked

We have just come back from the vets after our cat licked moxiclear flea treatment off her brother, he gave her something for her stomach lining but we forgot to ask if she can eat tonight or do we have to kee her away from food for a period of time?
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Bonnie and she is 4.5 months old
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bonnie?
Customer: No
Hi there, you are through to Dr Linda. I'm sorry to hear Bonnie has been so mischievous!
Its great that you have had her checked by the vet and she is receiving her medicine.
Given her age, it would be best to feed her to avoid low blood sugar. Feed a small meal (half the amount you normally would) of very digestible food such as boiled white chicken or fish and rice. If there is no vomiting, she can return to her normal diet tomorrow morning.