Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

I was just looking up cat vomitting, hm nothing that I am

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I was just looking up cat vomitting
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?
Customer: hm nothing that I am aware off but there were some beetroots peals in the kitchen bin
JA: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: zak he is 12 on felimazone 2.5 mg twice per day
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zak?
Customer: he had elevated liver enzymes a month ago but we did bile test with fast and a fatty meal and an ultrasound but all was ok
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
today he threw up 3 times and the last time the vomit was normal in color but as he continued it came our red-ish in color (obviously I called the vet and he will be there tomorrow)... he is still hungry and would like to eat and looks calm and normal and I have noticed he throws up after he drinks water
Expert:  DocPaul replied 12 days ago.

Hi!

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I have over thirty years’ experience in veterinary internal medicine, emergency care and ultrasound

I would be delighted to help you out today

If not done so already please provide me your pet’s weight

I am authorized to talk by phone IF you would like to

It does cost more (28.00) but it allows me to provide a more detailed and accurate answer

If you want to text photos directly to me then request phone call

Unless YOU request the call you will NOT be charged for one

We are not authorized to write prescriptions

I am hoping that this is just acute gastritis and not something more serious

Lets manage for that, okay?