Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

My cat, who is probably about 17, was a healthy sleek slim

Customer Question

My cat, who is probably about 17, was a healthy sleek slim short-hair blue - and has developed a lump in the fur on her back. she has had furball problems for years and lives on Science Plan hairball biscuits fir mature cats and water. I can't feed her myself (disabled, use a powered wheelchair) and the carers say her water bowl is empty - never happened previously - kidney problems? Cancerous tumour? I would like a home consultation if I can afford it - Rosie means more to me than anything. is there a phone number I can ring? I have had a stroke and limited movemeny and one hand typing is difficuly
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Cats have coughing problems all the time but it is worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Rosie.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rosie?
Customer: she's a rescue cat, has always lived totally indoors
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 15 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 15 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear of this with Rosie. Just to let you know, this is a online question/answer service and cannot provide consultations, but I can help you to find a local practice that may be able to offer this service?