Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

He was in a fight with another cat yesterday, this is very

Customer Question

Hi, he was in a fight with another cat yesterday, this is very much not the first time, there's this one cat he has issues with. We checked him other last night and he looked fine but this morning he's limping quite a bit on one of his front legs.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 8 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 8 days ago.

Sorry to hear this, it sounds like he may well have sustained a cat bite to his front leg, if this is indeed the case then treatment with pain relief and antibiotics will be needed to prevent an abscess occurring. Of course he also neess to be checked to make sure there is no other injury there. I would advise seeing if you can get him to your vet today.

I hope that answers your question? Let me know how you get on.

Chris