Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

My outdoor cat's are both lethargic at the moment and are

My outdoor cat's are both lethargic at the moment and are off their food. They Don't want to go out. One is 13 and the other 11. Help
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Sukie and Mittens
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sukie?
Customer: She is usually a healthy cat, likes her food and likes to go out. She is just lying on the sofa all day and she hasn't touched her food today
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better your case. Any changes in eating, drinking, urinating, or defecating? Any underlying health problems? Any medications we are on?
Where are you located at? Are they current on vaccinations ? What have you tried to offer to eat ?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My cat is usually healthy and like to eat and go out . Recently she has become lethargic and is off her food. She has had loose stools. I am worried about her.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can I cancel my subscrition

I can forward to customer service for you. Have a good day.